Flow Torch™ heaters are highly efficient and ideal for heating large airflows. Some of the advantages these process heaters offer are:
- Minimal obstruction to airflow (low pressure drop)
- Ideal for low pressure (and economical) blowers
- Support high volume air flow
- Heat air up to 482°C (900°F)
- Fast heat up and cool down due to low mass open coil design
- Can be connected to suitable flexible duct or pipe fittings
- All Flow Torch Heaters are UL recognized components under UL file number E365755.
Farnam has developed several graduated sizes of this basic platform. This family of heaters is offered as a standard product with several options. Farnam offers application assistance so you can best match the heater to your requirements and needs. Control packages are available. Pressure Drop Charts are available for quick comparison.