Closed-loop heater control systems use power controllers, a temperature controller, and thermocouples to monitor and provide constant output voltages to the heater. Regardless of changes in airflow, the temperature is constantly measured to maintain processes and protect the heater. The TUTCO Farnam temperature controller provides a convenient display of the air temperature and offers field-based adjustments based on customer requirements.
- UL CSA, UL508A, RoHS (CE Mark for International)
- Field changes to the input voltages on some models
- New temperature controller from Eurotherm offers a LAN connection
- Emergency Stop Button (E-stop) on the front panel
- Custom modifications are available, contact support with your requirements
The LAN connection lets the controller communicate and retrieve data to a remote HMI or another external device such as a data logger or webpage.