These open coil heaters are intended for use in commercial and industrial processes only, not residential or commercial HVAC. The standard shape is square, but rectangular duct heaters are common as custom-built units. Round heaters are also possible for unique applications. Our pre-designed square duct heater is offered in 6”, 12”, 22” & 36” sizes.
- Rugged, efficient, open coil heating elements offer the capability to heat large volumes of air with fast warm-ups and cool-downs.
- Our open frame design provides low pressure drops with no build up of excessive temperatures and the low static pressures allow you to use smaller, more economical blowers.
- Coils are exposed directly to the air flow enabling immediate inline heat transfer from wire to air while remaining relatively cool themselves.
- A range of sizes are available to meet your specific needs - including voltages up to 480 volts - single and three phase.
- Tutco-Farnam industrial duct heaters have a long history of trouble free service and are easy to install.
- Horizontal mounting preferred.
Learn more in the Engineer Talk article by Jerry Sain, Duct Heaters Overview.
If you desire a custom solution not available in standard models please click Get A Quote or use the Product Builder below and be sure to describe your custom requirements.