Temperature Control Cube
- The Control Cube™ series of control panels are specifically designed for the purpose of controlling highly efficient Farnam air heaters. The combination of the Control Cube™ and our heater with a sensor provides you a ready-to-go and complete thermal system.
- The controls are preset for accurately controlling our inline air heaters.
- We provide a one page Quick Start guide that will aid you in getting your system fully operational a few minutes after completing the wiring.
- Model NumberCC-A15
- Line Voltage120/208/240
Features & Benefits
This economically priced control panel provides complete heater power and process control system with the following benefits.
- Compact Size - The Control Cube™ can be mounted internally or externally of machine control cabinets.
- Multi-voltage Operation - The control circuit automatically adjusts to the heater power voltage without adjusting internal jumpers or switches.
- Precise Control - The digital PID controller, driving a solid state relay, provides quick and accurate control.
- Safe Operation - The safety circuit provides positive heater power interruption with a safety contactor.
- Alarm Indication - A bright red LED lamp illuminates if the alarm circuit is activated.
- Over Current Protection - The on/off switch is a circuit breaker that will trip if the control panel amperage rating is exceeded.
- Field Selectable Temperature Sensor - The temperature controller can be programmed for a variety of thermocouples or an RTD for temperature sensor input.
- Remote Interlock - The terminal strip has connections in the safety circuit for additional safety switches like flow switches or emergency stops.
- Options - A pulsing audible alarm and flashing pilot light is available.