The Enclosure Heater is designed for freeze prevention and condensation protection. It offers the end user a rugged and reliable solution while being easy to install. The heating element is sandwiched in mica and then pressed between metal to ensure it is electrically safe.
- Custom designs and components available
- No exposed connections
- Integrated thermostat for consistent enclosure temperatures
- 22" Teflon leads
- Optional bracket increases natural convection and offers a variety of mounting options
- Optional pressure sensitive adhesive reduces installation time
- 120, 240V standard. Custom voltages available.
- Easy installation, safe operation
- Electronic Enclosure Protection
- Traffic Signal Boxes
- ATM Machines
- Control Valve Housings
- Pump Houses
- DO NOT handle heater while it is operational
- DO NOT use in the presence, or possible presence, of combustible or flammable materials
- DO NOT bybass thermostat. Doing so will decrease unit life and pose a possible electrical hazard.
- DO NOT exceed rated heater voltage
- ALWAYS disconnect the heater from power source, and allow to cool, before removing from enclosure unit.
- In order to comply with UL508A the heater needs to be mounted 2 inches or more from polymeric insulating materials of components and wiring, other than the internal wiring connected to the heater.